Yamaha MSP5 STUDIO Powered Studio Monitor – Pair
Magnetically Shielded Enclosures
Along with their compact size and excellent performance, full magnetic shielding allows the MSP5 STUDIO speakers to be positioned near all types of audio, video, and computer equipment without sound degradation or negative effects on surrounding equipment.
The MSP5 STUDIO has a balanced XLR type input for direct compatibility with professional equipment. Balanced lines are ideal if the speakers are to be placed at the end of long cable runs which, if unbalanced, might be susceptible to hum and induced noise. The MSP5 STUDIO also offers an unbalanced 1/4″ phone jack connector.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified near field studio monitor
- 5″ cone woofer and 1″ titanium dome high-frequency unit delivers 50Hz- 40kHz frequency response
- 67 watts (LF 40W + HF 27W) dynamic bi-amplified power
- XLR balanced input and 1/4″ unbalanced input
- 31 positions Level Control facilitates precise overall system level matching.
- TRIM Control(High/Low)
- Full magnetic shielding