SENNHEISER EW 500 G4-945 WIRELESS MICROPHONE VOCAL SET
An Amazingly Reliable Handheld System
Sennheiser’s ew 500-945 G4 gives you tour-ready, secure wireless that’s easy to use. This wireless system’s SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter features a tight supercardioid pattern, so it picks up the vocalist while eliminating feedback. Both the transmitter and the included EM 500 G4 rackmount receiver operate on an 88MHz bandwidth, which provides a massive 3,520 tunable frequencies in each of Sennheiser’s designated frequency bands — and more frequencies means fewer dropouts and interference. The ew 500-945 G4’s OLED display features automatic dimming, a blue sync LED, red warning LED, and dedicated Escape button. You’ll also benefit from increased power, remote operation, and backward compatibility with previous evolution systems.
A pro-quality system that’s easy to use
Sennheiser’s ew 500-945 G4 provides pro-quality wireless performance. Yet, it’s also super easy to use, thanks to its auto-frequency scan feature. And if you make changes on the included EM 500 G4 rackmount receiver, all you have to do is push “sync” and those changes automatically go out to the included SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter. It’s fast and totally pain-free. If you do want to dig into its deep features, though, you’ll find plenty to be excited about. The ew 500-945 G4 supplies up to 32 channels with up to 88MHz of bandwidth and an Ethernet port for remote control via Sennheiser’s Wireless Systems Manager (WSM).
e945 capsule exhibits excellent onstage performance
The SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter’s e945 capsule employs a tight supercardioid pickup pattern for superior feedback and off-axis rejection. It offers a powerful sound that’s smooth, yet extremely rich in detail. You’ll also appreciate its resistance to handling noise.
Sennheiser’s commitment to quality
Sennheiser wireless products give you the reliability you need onstage, on the worship platform, in the meeting room, or for any other application that requires mobility plus clean, clear, intelligible sound. There’s a reason why Sennheiser products are so popular here at Sweetwater: you can count on their wireless products day in and day out. From handheld, mic-based transmitters to bodypack units, from versatile rackmountable receivers to premium-quality accessories, Sennheiser puts a commitment to quality in every wireless product they make.
Sennheiser ew 500-945 G4 Features:
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3,520 selectable frequencies for interference-free reception
- e945 capsule offers a powerful sound that’s smooth, yet extremely rich in detail
- Ethernet port for connecting to Sennheiser’s Wireless Systems Manager (WSM)
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with convenient jog wheel
- OLED display with automatic dimming, blue sync LED, red warning LED, and dedicated Escape button
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indication in 4 steps (also shown on receiver display)
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Increased protection against humidity and water splashes
- Backwards-compatible with previous evolution G1, G2, and G3 systems
- Sturdy metal housing
- Includes an EM 500 G4 rackmount receiver, SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter, GA 3 rackmount kit, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, and mic clip