Sennheiser e845 Switchless Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The e 845 is a high-performance super-cardioid lead vocal microphone with an extended high-frequency response, specially designed for stage use.
High-performance Vocal Mic Cuts Through any Mix!
Looking for a performance-proven vocal mic for live use? You can’t go wrong with the Sennheiser e845! Sennheiser has made a big splash in the world of live performance with their Evolution Series dynamic mics, and the e845 gives you a tool that provides everything you need to gig like a pro!
Sennheiser e845 Dynamic Vocal Mic at a Glance:
- Great vocal sound from high-performance mic
- Outstanding feedback rejection and noise handling
- Plenty of power to cut through a mix
Great vocal sound from high-performance mic
The Sennheiser e845 is a high-quality vocal mic that’s specifically designed for the demands of stage performance. the e845’s extended high frequency response and supercardioid pickup pattern provides higher signal output, while its smooth, warm tonal response and full dynamic range are balanced with
a presence lift for vocal clarity and projection. the e845’s consistent on/off axis performance and proximity response maintains sound quality even when you’re moving, providing greater onstage freedom.
Outstanding feedback rejection and noise handling
The Sennheiser e845 delivers excellent feedback rejection thanks to its supercardioid pickup pattern – a vital quality for performing near amplifiers and lout onstage instruments! The e 845 has an advanced internal shockmount to protect the capsule and keep handling noise to a minimum.
Plenty of power to cut through a mix
The e845 vocal mic features a tight supercardioid pattern and a neodymium element, letting you break through the mix and get far more gain before feedback than almost any cardioid microphone. The Sennheiser e845 sounds great and is rugged enough for life on the road!
Sennheiser e845 Dynamic Vocal Mic Features:
Sennheiser e845 Features:
- Rugged all metal body
- Exceptional feedback rejection
- Full dynamic range and smooth frequency response for excellent signal quality
- Consistent on-/off-axis and proximity response
- Very good rejection of handling noise
- Hum compensating coil.
Sennheiser e845 Specifications:
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40…..16000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 46 x 185 mm
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g
- 2-year warranty.