Rode K2 Variable-Pattern Tube Microphone
The RODE K2 Variable-Pattern Tube Mic delivers richly detailed tube sound with super-low 10dBA self-noise, huge 162dBA SPL, and a mega-wide dynamic range of 150dB. Totally variable polar pattern control makes it flexible enough for just about any studio task. Coupled with RØDE’s high-output tube circuitry, the K2 brings out every nuance while handling the loudest sources from cranked-up stacks to screaming vocals. Includes plastic molded travel case, power supply with 30′ cable, and SM2 shockmount.
Rode K2 Tube Microphone Features:
- Richly detailed tube sound
- Super-low 10dBA self-noise
- Huge 162dBA SPL
- Mega-wide dynamic range of 150dB
- Totally variable polar pattern control.
Rode K2 Tube Microphone Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarized 25 mm (1 in.) condenser
- Active Electronics: Thermionic impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Multi-pattern
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 10 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: > + 30 dBu (@ 1% THD into 1kOhms)
- Dynamic Range: 150dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 162 dB (@ 1% THD into 1kOhms)
- Signal/Noise: > 81 dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: Dedicated Power Supply (110 ~ 120V/220 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz).