M-Audio AV42 20-Watt Desktop Multimedia Speakers with 4-inch Woofers
The M-Audio AV42 Desktop Speakers for Professional Media Creation (Pair) use acoustically-inert MDF cabinets to eliminate resonances, and 20W per Channel into 4 ohms per channel into a 4″ polypropylene woofer in a bass reflex design. The woofer is complemented by a 1″ wave-guided ferrofluid cooled silk dome tweeter to deliver a frequency response of 75 to 20,000 Hz and an RMS SPL level of 101.5 dB at 1 meter.
The rear panel of the monitors feature RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers and more. A front panel 1/8″ (3.5mm) stereo auxiliary input allows for the connection of a laptop, smartphone, or other mobile device. A front panel 1/8″ headphone output allows you to monitor directly using headphones. The monitors are suitable for a wide range of professional and consumer applications.
Features of M-Audio Studiophile AV42:
- 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage IV tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 20-watt per channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- Front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output
- Front-panel volume control
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Attractive black vinyl laminate finish