KRK RP5 G3 2-way Powered Studio Monitor Speakers – Pair
The KRK Rokit Series has become incredibly popular for delivering studio quality sound at an incredibly affordable price range. Regardless of your musical style, genre or mixing needs, the KRK Rokit G3 offer stellar accuracy and quality for Recording, Mixing, Mastering, Playback.
The monitor features a 50 watt Bi-amp design that offers maximum headroom and minimal distortion, thereby allowing you to get clean sound at louder volume.
The 5’ woofer is made from a combination of glass and aramid fibers to produce a clear midrange and tight low-end. The 1’ soft dome tweeter is capable of producing sounds up to 35kHz.
Features Like No Other
The Speaker cabinet has several features that optimise the accuracy of what you’re hearing. The radiused edges reduce wave refraction and the front firing port deliver extended Low-Frequency response while minimising the boundary coupling from nearby surfaces. There’s also a factory installed foam-pad at the bottom to help isolate the speaker from the studio surface.
Tuning As Per Your Need
On the back, there are a set of High and Low frequency adjustments for tuning it as per your room, a volume control and an unbalanced RCA input, a balanced quarter-inch input and an XLR input.
At a Glance:
- 5″ Kevlar/aramid composite woofer delivers clear mids and tight bass response.
- Soft-dome tweeter with proprietary waveguide provides smooth and lucid highs up to 30kHz.
- Active 2-way electronics provide high-headroom/low-noise amplification.
- High- and low-frequency controls let you contour your sound to your environment.
- Front-slotted bass port and resonant-free cabinet increase sonic clarity.
- Radiused edges and contoured front baffles provide clear sound and accurate stereo imaging.
- The system-optimized limiter prevents unexpected peaks from damaging speakers.