ALTO TS215 1100-WATT 2-WAY POWERED SPEAKER
The range is comprised of three models, the TS210, TS212 and TS215. The amplifiers in all three are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over the previous line. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles and the TS210 has two, making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you’ll find it all in the Alto Professional TS2 Series.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- XLR Link output
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level control
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Ground-Lift switch
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Designed and tuned in the USA